Try as you might but professional end of tenancy cleaning is the surest and easiest way for you to get your tenancy bond deposit back! Whether you have had previous experience with carrying out a bond cleaning process or if it is your first tenancy exit, landlords expect (and demand) that the property is left in no less condition than what it was when you first moved in … regardless of how long your tenancy has been. This requires a total spring clean of the highest standards or you will find yourself losing some (or all) of your bond deposit. From light fittings to carpets and drapes to tap fittings, the property must
be spotless to stand up to the intense scrutiny of an inspection by someone who knows what to look for.
When the time arrives that you are at the end of you lease and you find yourself making plans to move to another property, chances are you are making every effort to save as much money as possible in the process. Moving home is hard enough without having to worry about the cleaning, engage a professional experienced end of lease cleaning company to take some of the hassle out of your move.
To ensure the premises are left clean and refreshed, professional bond cleaners have a comprehensive checklist of the tasks to be carried out on every cleaning job and they will be happy to show it to you. You will quickly see that it covers every room in your house, every nook and cranny from top to bottom and side to side – nothing is left un-touched! Some of the tasks required to be undertaken for a successful end of lease clean are;
- Carpets & Floor Coverings: tile & vinyl scrub/clean & coat, complete carpet cleaning and stain removal process with professional machine and equipment, carpet sanitation and rapid dry process to avoid ‘damp’ smells once the premises are locked up.
- Bathroom: cleaning floor and tiles, comprehensive toilet sanitation process, shower screens, bath tub & vanities, glass shelving, dividers & windows
- Kitchen: entire area around the stove, grease residues, sinks & tap ware, drawers & cupboards, sweeping moping & polishing, range hoods & oven cleaning (if required)
- Bedrooms, Living & Dining Rooms: cleaning, dusting & wiping every surface, treating wall stains and spots, cleaning blinds & drapes (if required)
- Laundry Room: wiping down walls and cabinet fronts, cleaning high top surfaces, descaling the sink & any other services that you specifically request
After looking through a list like this, why wouldn’t you engage the services of a professional Brisbane end of lease cleaner?
24 January 2015